The Caddieye is the easiest discgolf scorecard application on the markets.
Create own courses (1-30 holes)
- Chance to add new courses on the app.
- Chance to check your scores later and change it if you want. You can also save your game to continue later.
Automatic calculation of results
- App automaticly calculates every round and hole that you play. App also counts your scoring average for every round and hole that you play.
Easy to add scores
- Chance to add own results, par result and lenght of hole
Course information from more than 5 000 courses (Course data (c) 2016 PDGA)
- We use Professional Disc Golf Association course data which includes over 5000 courses all around the world.
Group games (1-4 players)
- You can use one app to add 1-4 player one scorecard. Every player have own scorecard view so you can share results.
- Caddieye Disc Golf scorecard calculate automaticly all played rounds, holes and average scores per hole/track.
One in-app product which access to all tracks.
Course data (c) 2016 PDGA. www.pdga.com
Coming soon (Summer 2016):
Caddieye Disc Golf Cloud
- Create an account and save your scores to cloud services. So you can compare them with your friends to create tournaments.
- Share your leaderboards and scorecards with your friends and fellow disc golfers, via Facebook or Twitter
We love hear feedback our app and development proposals at everyone. If you have some questions or feedback please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caddieye frisbee golf disc golf scorecard scoreboard scorekeeper
Caddieye Discgolf Scorecard is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-11. The program can be installed on Android.
Caddieye Discgolf Scorecard (version 2.1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.